I’m not sure who needs to hear this, but as black women we sometimes forget how important and worthy we are so I hope these positive affirmations serves as a reminder.
- I am important.
- I am beautiful.
- I am free to be who I am, dress how I want, do as I please.
- I am loved and deserving of love.
- My thoughts, ideas, and opinions are meaningful.
- I don’t need validation from anyone, but myself.
- I set the bar.
- I set the tone.
- I am already whole, anything else is just an added bonus
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- I won’t always have a plan or be prepared for what’s next in life and that’s perfectly fine.