If you’re anything like me you like to have a day planned out with the somethings to do to keep you busy throughout the day. for me this is important especially during the times when I’m winter or summer break and I’m trying to get used to only having to go to work for a few months leaving me with a lot of downtime. So, I’ve come up with some ways to stay busy in general along with somethings to do in Baltimore.
- One of the ways I keep busy is by planning. Since I’m a very strategic person I like to plan everything out. you can get up in the AM & map out your day or week (maybe months if you have to) this can help you become a little more organized and get better with managing your time and plans so that things don’t overlap.
- Another way, is to do some reading. Reading can be motivational, comforting, soothing and enlightening. It’s a good way to stay sharp and have some time to yourself. Reading is something that can be a great escape because it’s such an engaging thing to do so stop by the bookstore or visit the library one of these days
- Also, there is shopping who doesn’t love to shop?? Retail therapy is great especially when you can take advantage of some sales and shop for the upcoming season to save money. going to the store or online shopping is an easy way to stay busy for a bit maybe a couple hours lol
- Then, there’s blogging of course 🙂 Blogging is a great way to communicate with others with similar interests, express yourself and stay in the loop with things. It’s a sure way to keep you busy.
- Sightseeing is another yet adventurous way to stay busy you can visit some places in your city that you’ve never been to, take some pictures, eat somewhere new and try something new. This is great especially during the summer. In Baltimore, I’d recommend visiting Fed. Hill at night to get a great view of the city or going to Fells Point to try some new food or just to get a gelato
- Lastly, you can go to some events in your city. I posted a list of some events that are occurring this summer in Baltimore you can check it out here
By: S. Easley